Thursday, June 19, 2014

Natural Hair In A Professional Environment

I am so over this "Natural Hair" Epidemic, especially when it comes to someone not combing their hair, taking proper care of their hair, or using "Natural hair" as a means to simply have your hair look at hot mess. Just because your hair is natural, does not mean that you shouldn't comb it and maintain it properly, Especially in a professional environment.  I am natural, but I choose to keep my hair nice, neat, and combed. I definitely would not go in a professional environment with my hair looking like I just rolled out of bed and didn't bother to comb it.  Please check out this article and tell me what you think. Click the link below.  Enjoy.



NY WOMEN CLAIMS SHE WAS FIRED FOR REFUSING TO "TAME" HER AFRO. (Clutch Magazine Online.)



No comments:

Post a Comment